Monday, March 21, 2005

Liberals - The Tolerant Ones?

On March 7th The Drudge Report flagged this story via Yahoo! Financial, PLAYGIRL Editor-in-Chief Outs Herself as Republican! (Matt Drudge's version here).

So how did this work out? Drudge reports today, 'PLAYGIRL' EDITOR FIRED AFTER OUTING SELF AS REPUBLICAN. In an email Michele Zipp sent to Drudge;
"After underlings expressed their disinterest of working for an outed Republican editor, I have a strong suspicion that my position was no longer valued by Playgirl executives. I also received a phone call from a leading official from Playgirl magazine, in which he stated with a laugh, "I wouldn't have hired you if I knew you were a Republican.

"I just wanted to let you know of the fear the liberal left has about a woman with power possessing Republican views."
So liberals stand for freedom of what, exactly?

Oh yeah, they stand for the freedom to kill the severely ill, mentally retarded, and the unborn while leaving murderers alive. I almost forgot.

No comments: