Thursday, June 29, 2006

A Short Break

I must apologize to both of my beloved readers. I will be taking a few days off from blogging as other events are demanding a great deal of my time. Having just returned from a vacation, I am now planning a large remodel of my house, and later today will be going into surgery to remove a (small and non-dangerous) tumor from my head. Not wanting to blog under the influence of anesthesia, I will give it a couple of days to wear off.

In the meanwhile, visit the places I have linked in my sidebar. Also, here are a few of my favorite blogs. These should give you plenty to read and think about.

Little Green Footballs by my friend Charles Johnson

discarded lies by my friends evariste and zorkmidden

Power Line

Instapundit

The fabulous Michelle Malkin

Read and enjoy. And, since health is an issue of mine, I want to offer this workout video for you to exercise with;

Weird Workout Video

No comments: