Sunday, August 14, 2005

Grieving Mom Becomes Political Tool

Matt Drudge has this, BUSH PROTESTING MOM CALLS FOR 'ISRAEL OUT OF PALESTINE'; VOWS NOT TO PAY TAXES
Anti-war protestor Cindy Sheehan, whose soldier son Casey was killed in Iraq, is calling for Bush's "impeachment," and for Israel to get out of Palestine!

"You get America out of Iraq and Israel out of Palestine and you'll stop the terrorism," Sheehan declares.

Sheehan, who is asking for a second meeting with President Bush, says defiantly: "My son was killed in 2004. I am not paying my taxes for 2004. You killed my son, George Bush, and I don't owe you a penny...you give my son back and I'll pay my taxes. Come after me (for back taxes) and we'll put this war on trial."

"And now I'm going to use another 'I' word - impeachment - because we cannot have these people pardoned. They need to be tried on war crimes and go to jail."
Sorry, but she loses any sympathy that I may have had for her. Many people lose family members and loved ones without coming to this.

The comment about Israel shows that I really comes down to Left™ hatred. I would like one of these idiots to tell me where the Jews are supposed to go, or do they think that the PLO and Hamas will let them live in the middle east in peace?

Of course we all know what the real answer is, but we conservatives are the ones who are collectively "Hitler".

No comments: